The Conwal Division is a consulting practice specializing in applied technical, scientific, analytical, and epidemiological services. Conwal consultants are not only experts in their technical field, but also are proven performers in delivering top-quality project management support.
Conwal's main capabilities cover:
Program Management Support to the Aviation Community
- Leading-edge operational and intellectual support for federal aviation and highway initiatives;
- Expertise and knowledge in aviation industry relations, air traffic control operations, database and configuration management, technical writing and documentation; and
- Proven ability to survey, coordinate, prioritize, and track development of stakeholder consensus in the air traffic control community.
Health and Human Services Program Management, Studies and Analysis, Research, Education, and Training
- Epidemiological studies;
- Data mining, abstraction, and analysis;
- Social cognitive learning applications;
- Co-occurring mental health and substance abuse disorders analysis; and
- Focus group planning, facilitation, data analysis, and reporting.
- Conference site selection, planning, and event hosting;
- Registration, exhibit management, and audiovisual planning and support; and
- Post-meeting evaluation support.