Location: Falls Church, VA
Click here to apply
We are currently seeking a Director of Digital Transformation and IT Modernization that will lead IT modernization and transformation activities for the organization. Candidate will lead the establishment and execution of an organization-wide IT strategy and implementation roadmap and execute this strategy to introduce relevant new technology capabilities that support AXIOM services internally and externally. Seeking candidate with background with federal government contracting and small businesses, with expertise in the federal industry, federal health domain, and experienced in IT and technical solutions.
- Assume the lead over all Corporate and client facing initiatives related to AXIOM’s IT services, IT modernization efforts, business application development, solution recommendations, and oversight over all emerging technology initiatives within the organization.
- Generate new ideas and innovations, working with others as a thought leader and subject matter expert to help brainstorm new processes and solutions.
- Assist in establishing AXIOM’s strategic plan for IT and emerging technologies, and digital transformation, including goals for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of existing IT services.
- Oversee and direct the technology change management and adaptation, partnering cross-functionally to ensure alignment in roll-out approach.
- Provide sound technical guidance and expertise to leverage technology investments to meet the AXIOM mission for growth and IT transformation.
- Cultivate relationships with executive leadership team, AXIOM subject matter experts, and strategic partners to ensure digital transformation and modernization efforts are coordinated to meet specific missions, both internally and client-facing.
- Provide leadership and/or oversight to complex IT projects or programs and lead the definition and review of stakeholder requirements to ensure effective solutions are being recommended and implemented.
- Work with Executive Leadership team to establish annual IT budgets, approve IT investments and establish an on-going communication process to share updates with senior leadership on technology and web performance, and value delivered to the organization.
- Formulate overarching capture IT strategies that are in line with the AXIOM’s business development objectives.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role.
- 10+ years in IT leadership role with a successful track record of leading technology transformations
- Proven technical leadership and exposure across a broad scale of IT experience in tools, technologies, and architecture models with ability to drive strategy.
- Ability to “roll-up the sleeves” and switch participate in execution and delivery of IT solutions when needed.
- Goal-oriented, organized team player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experienced at preparing and presenting updates to Senior Leadership and forecasts for future projects.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability and Veteran