Axiom Support for the DoD TRICARE/Military Health System Annual Conference
The Military Health System (MHS) of the Department of Defense needed contract support for its TRICARE/State of the MHS annual conference. The conference hosted 3,000 US military medical professionals from around the globe. Axiom professionals supported all pre-event, event, and post-event activities, including web-based registration and marketing support, conference agenda development, and support for conference exhibitors and sponsors. Conferences typically consisted of 10 plenary sessions, 90 breakout sessions, and numerous early-morning and mid-evening meetings and poster sessions. AXIOM’s Certified Meeting Planners provided support in five major areas:
- Advance planning: Every aspect of site selection, registration, agenda development, as well as planning to meet Graduate Medical Education requirements for health professionals.
- Booth and Exhibition Management: All aspects of booth/exhibition management for federal / military exhibitors as well as commercial vendors.
- Collateral Materials, Signage, and Onsite Internet Cafe': Visually attractive, well-integrated materials and signage to support conference objectives, and ensure attendees had the latest information on conference developments.
- On-site Support Registration, command-post operations, audiovisual support, and Speaker Ready Room support all presenters.
- Post-Conference Evaluation, Summary, and Reconciliation: Formal post-conference survey for all attendees, analysis of "lessons learns" for briefing to senior leadership, and letters of appreciation for all personnel who supported the conference.