The Didactics Division is a seasoned team of performance technology professionals who deliver training, distance learning, and electronic performance support systems to clients in federal and military settings.
Didactics develops instructionally effective and performance-based solutions for clients requiring advanced educational, training, and human capital development services. Based on models grounded in learning theory, Didactics follows a methodology that embraces needs assessments, analysis, design, development, implementation and integration, and evaluation.
A member of the AXIOM family of enterprises since 2000, Didactics offers:
Research & Development
- Sharable content objects;
- Individualized adaptive instruction;
- Applied research;
- Performance assessment; and
- Conformance to standards (Section 508, SCORM)
- Needs assessment;
- Task analyses;
- Curriculum design;
- Interactive multimedia instruction (computer-based training and web-based training (CBT/WBT);
- Distance and distributed learning; and
- Evaluation (formative and summative)
- Gap, context, and cause analysis;
- Job performance aids;
- Electronic performance support system (EPSS);
- Rapid prototyping; and
- Human performance improvement interventions.