Axiom’s fundamental basis of success is our dedication to selecting and implementing the most appropriate and robust technologies for our clients. From front-end planning and requirements analysis to back-end infrastructure building, we evaluate both traditional and emerging technologies to deliver highly effective solutions with broad functionality. With practical experience, managerial maturity, industry foresight, and outstanding technical skills, we've established a proven track record of successfully launching our clients' information technology projects on time and on budget. Axiom’s IT division, Keymind, has been assessed at Level 5 of Carnegie Mellon University's Software Engineering Institute's (SEI's) Software Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI-DEV).
Axiom’s Information Technology Services include:
- Enterprise Architecture & Systems Integration – From strategy through final implementation, we offer a full range of engineering services to identify key business drivers, establish governance and optimize performance
- Software Development & Integration – Custom solutions in a wide variety of programming languages and platforms, as well as tailored off-the-shelf products and service oriented architecture (SOA) to match business needs.
- Interface Design & Usability – Branded, usable interfaces for websites, systems, and mobile applications that complement marketing strategies
- Security & Information Assurance – HIPAA and DIACAP/FISMA compliant applications that protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information.
- Testing & Evaluation – Objective assessments of existing software, systems, and hardware to ensure a quality solution. We conduct both manual and automated testing for quality assurance, Section 508 compliance, and overall system usability
- Sustainment & Maintenance – Management of ongoing requirements, strict configuration management, disaster recovery procedures, database administration and integrated schedules for necessary software, hardware and security upgrades
Axiom’s Information Technology Clients include:
- The Military Health System: managing the world-wide deployment of its electronic health record system, integrating Content Management Systems (CMS), and implementing case management and workflow systems to optimize business performance.
- U.S. Army Comprehensive Soldier Fitness (CSF) Program: developed and implemented a custom Learning Management System (LMS) to provide a holistic fitness program for Soldiers, families, and Army civilians in order to enhance performance and build resilience.
- Stanley Medical Research Institute (SMRI): developed a Web-based analysis tool for users to search, organize, and analyze data collected by the brain research laboratory to facilitate research on psychiatric disorders.
To learn more about Axiom’s success helping clients meet their information technology needs, visit our IT division’s website at www.keymind.com.