Information Technology Services
- Digital Services: We help transform the way our customers interact with clients and users. We have experience across multiple digital channels and platforms, providing relevant content and functionality, including expert support in mobile app development, cloud-based software implementation, web-based training development, and custom and commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) software development.
- Agile Development and DevOps: Our proven design methodologies allow us to blend best practices from agile software development and DevOps to ensure communication with all functional teams and stakeholders. This type of collaboration allows us to further develop the most appropriate software to meet our clients’ needs.
- User-Centered Design: We want to understand what you need and why you need it. We are experts at business process reengineering, ensuring systems and business processes are achieving our clients’ goals efficiently and effectively. We build systems based on user needs, not based on the capabilities of the system. This leads to faster and easier implementation.
- Infrastructure and Managed Services: Whether in the cloud or onsite, we follow the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework to ensure the services and products we provide meet our clients’ business needs.
- Testing and Evaluation: Delivering superior IT support requires continuous review of current systems. We conduct objective and independent assessments of systems, hardware, and software to ensure requirements are implemented as defined. Through collaboration with product developers and clients, we complete objectives correctly by creating test plans and review software design documentation to maintain product quality throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Information Assurance: Throughout the SDLC, we ensure the latest security technical implementation guides are followed and draft required security documentation. As part of our SDLC, regular peer reviews of software code are conducted and refined. Automated scans and quarterly incident response drills are also performed for our clients.
- Sustainment and Maintenance: From supporting legacy applications to maintaining newly deployed systems, we ensure production systems remain available and reliable. This includes evaluating systems in sustainment for relevancy, as well as implementing upgrades as efficiently and painlessly as possible for our clients.
- CMMI Consulting: Not only have we completed 5 consecutive successful CMMI assessments over the past 14 years, we pursue opportunities to share our knowledge and expertise. We firmly believe that process improvement helps organizations work smarter to achieve business objectives easier.